Moksha is Sanskrit, meaning Liberation or Freedom.
At Moksha Mental Health and Wellness it is my mission to offer the tools and resources to free you from:
- Negative behaviors and thoughts that only make you feel worse about yourself
- Shadows from the past that need love and attention, so they no longer control you
- Anxiety or depression inside that you feel like a shell of yourself and no one notices
EMDR FOR TRAUMA AND ANXIETY
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing uses a technique called bi-lateral stimulation (eye movements) to connect to memory networks in the brain.
This connection, with the help of a EMDR trained therapist, lets your brain change the way your memories affect your thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
YOGA & SELF-COMPASSION
How you care for yourself is essential to the healing journey, these are some of the tools I incorporate to support you on the way. An 8-limb yogic path can offer us insight into how we truly feel about ourselves and the world around us.
So often, shame and the inner critic are the direct result of all the shit you’ve been through in your life. You can heal from generational damage, you can break the cycle moving forward. If you were asked, Who do you love? – how long would it take until you said yourself?
Although I am a not a member of the family, I have a deep understanding and compassion for those who serve in this capacity. I am a fellow helper and I know that sometimes, we need help too.
Your work requires you to bring your A-Game, and yet, the unavoidable trauma you encounter on the job finds its way into other aspects of your life. Let’s work together to strengthen your coping skills, address the trauma and unload what’s weighing you down so you can get back to doing what needs to be done.
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL SESSIONS ARE TELEHEALTH, CONDUCTED THROUGH A SECURE VIDEO PLATFORM.
$150.00/50 min session
This beautiful community is always welcomed and included in my life and work.
How could you benefit from a Holistic Therapeutic Approach?
Would you like to be:
- More grounded with a surer sense of purpose
- Less anxious or fearful of the world around you
Would you like to have:
- Increased self-confidence, a greater sense of inner and outer strength
- Lifestyle changes that directly improve well-being outcomes
- The freedom and courage to follow your path